new year's 2001, boston,
well we bar-hopped at fanueil hall, froze our butts off watchin some
amazing fireworks, played some drinking games, sneezed, watched celebrity
jeopardy, listened to mp3's, and prepared for the worst storm to never
hit new england this century! here are the quotes from the 2001
boston new year's celebration!
- Steve (after people are turned into dust on "Batman"):
Hey, he's spilling the guy!
- Greg: I haven't seen one nun yet. Russell, you promised
- Batman: Flee for your lives!
- Mark: I think a more realistic goal for this game is to get all the
cards on the table.
- Mark: So there's no face cards on the table.
Greg: Right. Except this one.
Stacey: And this one.
Ca: And this one.
- Ca: (Following a chorus of belches from the guys)
Ooh, can I play this game too?
- Mark: Up on the 8!!!
- Mark (as someone matches a card and Greg counts 30 cards on the
table): Now we've all joined the 30 club!
Stacey: No, Ca hasn't got it yet.
OK, Ca... drink 8,000 beers.
- Greg: Down on the 5?
Mark: I didn't want that one anyway.
- Mark (to Ca): Get out on the corner and earn your keep!
- Mark (as the "asshole" accidentally flips a card while dealing):
It's a Queen of Spades! Didn't you see it??
- Greg (looking over poster for Boston language institute):
Oh good, I've been wanting to learn Icelandic.
- Greg: That was awesome! Sucks about your nose tho.
- Greg (during "questions" round): Mark, did you know you
have to ask a different questions every time?
Mark: Greg, no I didn't.
- Greg: Unleash the fury!
- Stacey: Write something on the window.
Ike: I'm gonna write "I love stroganoff."
- Ike: Why are we watching the blue screen?
Mark: It's one of those 3-D images.
- Mark (re: the beef): Yeah you're right, it's too well
done, and thanks for losing Stacey's jacket.
- Greg: I lavaliered your tree.
- New computer game: "Gregris" ("Ass-worshipping
- Mark: What'd you make for dessert?
Ike: I made...beer.
- Mark: We'll blame Ike for our troubles. Like Jesus.
- Ike: You blow soft and you blow hard.
- ?: Someone hit her with the ugly stick.
Ca: Someone hit her with the not-quite-hot-but-she-can-suck-a-dick-good-enough-to
- Mark (to porn star): You've been a bad girl.
- Greg: Get in the car Russ, go!
- Greg: (sneezes)
Ca: SHUT UP!
- ?: Call him Charlie!
- Categories: Letters!
- Ca (after drawin the last King): I'd rather drink this than
go to synagogue Andy.
- Ike: (Counts number of people) Ok...numbers from 1 to
Ca: 2.5! 2.5! Ha ha! You are no match for my
Greg: That's not saying much... her parents -
Ca: Shut up!!!!
- Categories: Seasons
back to top
surprise weekend, february 9-11
megan's surprise party, friday nite - saturday am
I gotta inflate again, it hurts when it gets this tight.
- If we turn on the TV, Megan will never notice us all sitting here.
- Lex: What are they doing out there?
Lex: (Gets up and starts for back door)
Lex: (Frowns and comes back inside.)
- Russell: HERE SHE COMES! (Looking out the wrong window.)
- Russell: (After Greg has changed his clothes) I reached
for you but you were already on the ground!
- Russell: The other guys are just watching TV and drinking beer.
Trotta: TV. Beer.
- Ca: Are you eating my cereal???
- Adam: Lex, stop rubbing the keg.
- Russell: (Sees Ike sitting in broken chair) You're
a moron. (Sits and falls through chair.)
- Greg: (Ike's postcard...) You could remember...or
I could remember for you...
Ike: I'll fax it to you.
- Greg: Lance is coming. Don't annoy him too bad
Ike: How can I not?
- Morey: Did you visit munchkinland?
- Lance: My old bones? It's my ass that's sitting, my ass
- Greg: .....the whore.
Ca (calls from across the room): What?
- Russell: Why don't we have more parties where we just wear socks?
- Greg: Russell just says weird shit... apropos, if you will...
Lance: Isn't that a salad?
- Greg: I'm one of the best diers ever.
- Roommate: Very sober? Who are you?
- ?: Did you get stuck?
Roommate: Yeah...on the back porch.
- Greg: ..."mistakes" ...and he just walked in the room.
Ca: Okay that was really not subtle.
Lance: I think I get it now. ...Well you could have sent
me a memo!
Ca: He can send you memos, but you have to read them.
- Russell (sticking star confetti on forehead): I feel like I'm
Nick Wong: Excuse me?
- Megan: Hips! Hips!
Brendon: I don't have hips!
- Russell: There's gotta be an "on" button... Oh, this is a phone.
- Laura: Fuck fuck shit fuck!
Russel: That's what I'm talkin about! (walks after her)
You're awesome! Where'd she go??
- Megan: Make sure you wash behind your ears!
- Ryan: It's 2: almost 30
- Sara (re: looking at naked men): Don't play that game
- Megan: You broke my nofriendo!
- Ca: Everyone is snorting. I hope you're happy.
- Ca: I speak (snort). I can translate. I know
you said (snort) but you really meant "there'a a phone
- Sara: That's not funny when I'm drunk.
- Sash: (playing Mario Bros.) Oh you like that, Mr. ...
- Sara: Okay last time I checked, you both had feet.
- Ca: Fuckin' turtles.
- Zelda: the Popeye's chicken of Nofriendo.
- Sara: Why are you twitching?
Ca: It's all the snorting. It gives you seizures.
- Brendon: I have my car here.
Sash: Brendon, you complete me.
- Sash: I put the seat down, cuz I know chicks like that.
- Lex: They both came at the same time.
Sara: That sounded really bad.
Ca (a minute later): (cracks up)
- Ca: No, the game is better when they both come at the same time.
- Megan: How many roommates do we have to satisfy??
Ca: This place is like fuckin McDonalds...950 Westcott:
Over 8 billion served.
- Ike (yells out to house): Does anyone know where to find
Ca: Isn't there someplace that you can ask one of those old wise
Ike: Yeah but I'm a guy, I can't ask for directions.
kdr house, saturday nite
- Greg (watching Tracy try to finish off a game of pool after Seton
Hall game): I'm gonna rush the table!
- Greg: We're gonna go on a beer run soon.
Shaun: Where are we going?
Greg: To get beer?
- Shaun: Can I have my little man back?
Tracy: Can't I play with Otto for a few more minutes?
Shaun: HE'S NOT OTTO! He's...little man.
- If I could sum up Tracy's game of pool and our beer pong games in
one word, that word would be "strategery."
- Ca: Little man just committed suicide.
- Greg: That kid just flipped me off.
Tracy (stops music): I want you to apologize...
- Ca: You never said that game was starting. Just because
you start throwing balls doesn't mean we started.
Tracy: We're all warmed up now.
- Tracy (singing): Ya'll gonna lose to Ca and Tray...up
in here, up in here...
- Ca: Some girl told me we had to beat the guys because "it's
a big thing in this house, they don't like it when girls beat them..."
Megan: ...and you're like, "Guess what, I was here before you
- Ike: Feel his abs.
Heeeeey, weren't you the 3 of diamonds?
Megan: I know you, you're Sgt. Joker!
- Geoff: Hey do you have Flock of Seagulls?
Trotta: I'll give you a flock of seagulls up your ass...
- Tracy (to Geoff as Shaun throws her over his shoulder and carries
her away): What are you looking at?!
- Tracy: Why are your tits hanging out and you're fat?
- Tracy: (dancing) Do you see what I see? Do
you see what I see? A whore, a whore, trying ta get a dance on...
Ca: Can I make a rap song and just sample that in the background?
Denny's, sunday afternoon
- Greg: Damn you, scuba Ca!
- Ike (after playing the gism game, looks at "Kids Eat Free" sign):
- Greg (after listening to the orders at Denny's): First
of all, lumberjack is a funny word. Second, Ike loves meat.
- Greg: She'd be pissed if I died and I didn't call.
- Russell: Oh, that was the same day! I put those in separate
- Russell (re: Lumber): I can see one standing there.
Well, not really, but in my head.
- Russell: Wet jeans are cold. (Helping Greg up out of the
- Greg: Yeah but drunk time is different. I could have been
lying in that puddle for five full minutes.
- Greg: Exasperation. Pilfer.
- Greg: We met a girl named Libby Chism.
- Russell: 9037. I remembered it: 90 is a year I was alive...and
I don't want to be 37.
- Greg: From one Ho bag to another.
back to top